About this event
Our Healthier South East London is organising a webinar about the COVID-19 vaccine for people who are pregnant, or in childbearing age.
The webinar will consist of a short presentation from a range of health professionals, followed by a question & answer session.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Understanding and voicing concerns about the vaccine.
- Managing worries that family and friends may have.
- How many women have had the vaccine already and got pregnant?
- Understanding possible side-effects and risks.
- What do I do if I feel unwell after having the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Planning for future pregnancies.
- When is the best time for me to have my vaccine while pregnant?
- Why getting the vaccine while pregnant is better for mother and baby than getting the vaccine after childbirth.
- Where to look for reliable information on the vaccine?
- Being able to ask questions and speak with healthcare professionals if I have more questions?
- Free health and wellbeing giveaways available (limited availability)
How to join the webinar
Register on Eventbrite to join this webinar. This meeting will take place via Microsoft Teams and the link will be sent to you by midday on Monday 18 October.
If you have any queries please do contact the CCG’s engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org