The Ombudsman will ask you for:
- a summary of what happened
- details of the main issues of concern
- details of what action has been taken so far
- details of what you are still unhappy with
- why you feel that further action under the local resolution stage of the complaint wouldn’t sort out the problem
- why you think an independent review would be helpful.
Asking for an independent review by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
We have worked with Citizens Advice to create some guidance for the complaint you are planning to make.