Healthwatch Greenwich delivered a successful online event about the COVID-19 vaccination in Royal Greenwich, featuring local NHS experts, answering more than 50 questions from the public.
A document with all the questions and answers from our event, and the presentation that was used during the event, are available to download at the end of this web page.
You can watch the recording of this event below, or on our YouTube Channel here.
Recording of COVID-19 Vaccination: Get Injected, Not Infected
Questions and answers about the COVID-19 vaccine in Royal Greenwich
We received over 50 questions about the COVID-19 vaccine around the following topics:
- Questions about side effects and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Questions about the rollout and priority lists in Royal Greenwich
- Questions about Oxford Vs Pfizer vaccine
You can download a document with all the questions and answers here, and at the end of this web page.
We collected feedback from the attendees of the event by polling users at the end of the Zoom call.
- 89% of the people who attended the event said they found the event useful
- 83% felt that they had enough facts to help them make an informed decision about the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you require any of the information in this article in a different language or format, please contact us on 020 8301 8340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org