Our Annual Report for the year 2016-17- How your feedback helped us work to improve health and social care services in Greenwich over the past year, and what our key priorities will be for 2017-18.
- This year we have had a quarter of a million views and more than 200 new followers on social media.
- We’ve carried out eight Enter and Views visits and attended more than 200 strategic meetings
- Our volunteers help us with everything from focus groups to Enter and View visits
- Our reports have tackled issues ranging from children’s continence to GP accessibility
- We’ve spoken to 500 people across South East London about their awareness of local health services
- We’ve met hundreds of local people through our outreach sessions