What did we hear this month?
The feedback concerns the following topics:
- COVID-19 vaccination (including a case study about a patient's experience of digital access and getting vaccinated).
- GP services (including barriers and challenges, using digital tools, telephone contact, using hospital services as a substitute for GP access, access to translation and interpreting services, repeat prescriptions, referrals and complaints)
- Adult social care (including care homes)
- Dental care
- Mental Health
Where does our evidence come from?
The feedback presented in this report represents 285 responses from the following sources:
- Calls and emails to Healthwatch Greenwich from Greenwich residents and service users
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and community representatives or leaders
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and groups of Greenwich service users
- Conversations as seen on Twitter and local community Facebook groups
- Online reviews of services
- A small survey of elderly members of the Chinese Women’s Association
No recommendations were made in this report.