What did we hear this month?
The feedback concerns the following topics:
- COVID-19 vaccination
- GP Services
- Reception staff
- Getting appointments
- Face to face appointments
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- Outpatient appointments
- Blood tests
- Urgent care and A&E
- Translation and Interpreting services, feedback from:
- Nepalese community
- East Asian community
- East and West African communities
- Community services
- Sexual Health clinics
- Children's services
- Services for children with special needs
- Adult social care
- Case study: Mehmet’s experience of Adult Social Care
- Elderly care homes
- Dental Care
- Physiotherapy services
- Mental Health
We will follow-up on all concerns or issues raised. We will work with commissioners, providers, and service users to understand both where services are working well and where further development may be needed.
Where does our evidence come from?
The feedback presented in this report represents 408 responses from the following sources:
- Calls and emails to Healthwatch Greenwich from Greenwich residents and service users.
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and community representatives or leaders.
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and groups of Greenwich service users.
- Conversations on digital community forums and social media.
- Online reviews of services.
- Feedback from Healthwatch Greenwich events including Health Inequalities and Care Home Coffee Morning.
No recommendations were made in this report.