What did we hear this month?
The feedback concerns the following topics:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Vaccination hesitancy
- Booking vaccination appointments
- General enquiries
- Access to GP services
- Booking online appointments
- Getting face-to-face appointments
- Registering for GP services
- Safety concerns
- Adult social care
- Care homes
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
We will follow-up on all concerns or issues raised. We will work with commissioners, providers, and service users to understand both where services are working well and where further development may be needed.
Where does our evidence come from?
The feedback presented in this report represents 290 responses from the following sources:
- Calls, emails, website, and face-to-face feedback to Healthwatch Greenwich from Greenwich residents
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and community representatives or leaders
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and groups of Greenwich service users
- Conversations as seen on social media from local community and neighbourhood groups
- Online reviews of services
No recommendations were made in this report.