What did we hear this month?
The feedback we collected this month concerns the following topics:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Vaccination records (vaccination status not being recorded by NHS England)
- Walk-in clinics
- Coronavirus testing
- Access to GP services
- Long wait times on the telephone
- Lack of face-to-face appointments
- Missed callbacks after requesting through econsult.
- Merger of practices
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- People resorting to hospital services because they can’t get GP access.
- In-patient and out-patient experience
- Waiting times at A&E
- Post-natal care
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- Sexual Health Clinic
- Circle MSK
We will follow-up on all concerns or issues raised. We will work with commissioners, providers, and service users to understand both where services are working well and where further development may be needed.
Have your say
Do these experiences of health and social care services sound familiar? Or has your experience been completely different? It only takes a minute to tell us about your experience of health and social care. We use your views to raise concerns with the people running NHS and social care services to make care better.
Where does our evidence come from?
The feedback presented in this report represents 394 responses from the following sources:
- Calls, emails, website, and face-to-face feedback to Healthwatch Greenwich from Greenwich residents
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and community representatives or leaders
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and groups of Greenwich service users
- Conversations as seen on social media
- Online reviews of services
No recommendations were made in this report.