What did we hear this month?
The feedback we collected this month concerns the following topics:
- GP services
- Communication with front desk staff
- Booking appointments on the telephone
- econsult and digital access
- Registration for new patients
- Patient voice in health decisions
- Access to interpretation services
- Administration issues
- Dental Services
- Optical services
We will follow-up on all concerns or issues raised. We will work with commissioners, providers, and service users to understand both where services are working well and where further development may be needed.
Have your say
Do these experiences of health and social care services sound familiar? Or has your experience been completely different? It only takes a minute to tell us about your experience of health and social care. We use your views to raise concerns with the people running NHS and social care services to make care better.
Where does our evidence come from?
The feedback presented in this report represents 193 responses from the following sources:
- Calls and emails to Healthwatch Greenwich from Greenwich residents and service users
- Meetings between Healthwatch Greenwich and groups of Greenwich service users
- Feedback given by service users at outreach events and activities
- Conversations as seen on social media
- Online reviews of services
No recommendations were made in this report.